• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Almost lost hope in merchant members, thanks WYLD GFI!

tiredcreations

I hate to be negative, but this was the most frustrating job I've ever done, mainly because I was relying on other vendors.

Merritt offered a quote on something they couldn't do (72" translucent vinyl). The person I dealt with failed to communicate my project to other employees and left me high and dry.

Signs365 said they could help me and were quick to charge my credit card but after 10 days of emailing back and forth they just told me they can't do it, no explanation. Fine, but 18 days later I have to contact them to find out what the hold up is on crediting my charge card?

Here's the project.

bodyfitprint6X6.jpg

I sent a vector file, and why they couldn't print it in 3 diagonal panels is beyond me, so I had to resend it in 3 separate files as seen here

bodyfitprint6X62.jpg

Anyway, like I said, a bunch of emails and uploads and phone calls later, and they just couldn't (or wouldn't) do it.

I know a lot of you guys use these 2 vendors, and I've heard a lot of good things about them but I guess I'm just bad luck.

Well, they say 3rd time's a charm right? I called WYLD Grand Format Imaging. You'd think they've done this before. We exchanged some info and a few days later, the prints were on their way. No BS here, just a guy doing what he said he can do. Thanks Wyld Bill :thumb:

J

john1

Bill is good people, Always a good time working with him and the team!

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
Hey guys...I completely missed this post last month! Thanks for the kind words....IM thrilled that the backlit looked good when finally done. I will be happy to pass the info onto my crew in the AM!!