• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Aloha from Hawaii

Just wanted to officially say hello to everyone. First time poster but long time lurker here, hoping to gain more knowledge in my industry. I've have a decent amount of experience having been in the sign industry since about 1998 right out of high school. Started out at Fastsigns using the first version Gerber Edge, GS750 30" plotter, and a GS15 plotter. Used lots of equipment from those first 3 machines to a Envision, Odyssey, 48" graphtec, 36" Roland, and a Seal laminator. Trained by a partner at Fastsigns on Graphix Advantage 1.0:ROFLMAO: Since then I've been with 2 other shops here in Hawaii finally to find a home at the last one, where I still am today. Today we currently house a HP5000, HP5500, 2 Epson GS 6000's, 2 Epson S PRO 4800's, D&K EXP 63 Laminator, Summa T 64", Oce Arizona 550 GT, and our Zund G3. I've tried to learn every part from design, printing, fabrication, and install. We won HIN a couple years back when we wrapped a good friends STI as a donation. I've done lots of large wall wraps, full store vinyl wrapped ceiling faucets, and custom displays. We take those difficult jobs and come up with custom solutions. Definitely learning things everyday since this is my first year using the Oce and the Zund. Trying to really dial in on the Zund since we'll be routing a lot this year.

SignBurst PCs

Welcome Brandon!

We are a Merchant Member here on Signs101. We offer computer systems specifically for the sign and vehicle wrap industry (SignBurst™ Computers). If you ever need anything computer related, please let me know.

I hope to see you out in the forums.