• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Aloha from Kapolei

G

gps-hi

Aloha,

My name is Michael. I am a graphic designer who just started working for GPS Signs & Graphics. It's a full service sign shop doing large format digital prininting, vehicle wraps, dimensional letters, etc. In addition to doing design, I am also doing production, assembly, and installs. I have years of experience doing cut vinyl graphics, but I am new to some of the digital media we use and a complete newbie to CNC, which we also do.

I stumbled upon this forum while researching Oracal wrap training. It looks like a useful and casual place to hang out and learn and to share experiences. I hope to learn much and to help others.

Aloha,
Michael

"You can't keep a man down without staying down with him."
-M. L. King

SoCalN8V

Eh, Howzit Michael!

Small world - my brother lives in Kapolei. If you run into anyone named Miles T. that would be him. Welcome!

Tim Aucoin

:Welcome:
Welcome from Calgary, Alberta! My wife & I have been to Kapolei many times. We vacation every 2 years at Makaha Resort and our favorite restaurant on Oahu is Hapa Grill in Kapolei! :Big Laugh

G

gps-hi

Eh, Howzit Michael!

Small world - my brother lives in Kapolei. If you run into anyone named Miles T. that would be him. Welcome!

I know a Miles Oda, but that's it. He the head of the
ABC stores.

G

gps-hi

:Welcome:
Welcome from Calgary, Alberta! My wife & I have been to Kapolei many times. We vacation every 2 years at Makaha Resort and our favorite restaurant on Oahu is Hapa Grill in Kapolei! :Big Laugh

Cool, not many tourist know about the leeward coast. I live a few mile from the Makaha resort. A hui ho!