• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Aloha from the Islands!

waipahe

Aloha Everyone,

My name is Curtis. I am a semi retired :rolleyes: 23 year veteran of the Drywall construction industry. I found that I really liked vinyl and it's many uses after seeing some awsome looking signs and banners at a local hotrod shop. I'm really interested in getting familiar with all the different applications and softwares that are used in your industry. I come here with an open mind and a hunger to learn. So please feel free to leave any positive....or negative feedback on things that I say or do in this forum. I currently own a Roland GX-24 cutter and will soon be recieving CorelDraw X3 hopefully tomorrow. Well , thats about it for now, but I'm really looking forward to learning and talking to all of you! Aloha, Curt
:beerHere's one for you all! Cheers!

waipahe

Howzit to Everyone! Thanks for the welcome! Hey iSign! My wife is from Hana. Born and raised. We live on the Big Island now though. I'm a broke down drywaller trying to find something else. I also like the drums and have a Tama 6 piece with double bass pedals. If we get to Maui in the near future, I'm coming to check you out. You website looks awesome! Aloha Bradah!

iSign

I lived Big Island for 6 years, but I stay Hilo side, puna... went school 84 - 86, then back to mainland in 89 for find my career. Found 'em... been back 12 years on Valley Isle, doing signs...good fun Brah!
Stop by!