• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Aloha

OahuBrad

Aloha Fellow Sign Enthusiasts!

My name is Bradley and I'm from Honolulu, Hawaii. I've actually known about Signs 101 for many years now and finally signed up, since every time I search in Google, I always end up at one of the forums. I've been in the digital printing industry for more years than I can count, I started on a CLC 1 with a Fiery 125i. During the past few years, I've been at the forefront of digital printing, both large and small. The equipment I operated last were the iGen3, Arizona 250GT(1st version) and a Zund router. I'm now back in Hawaii and have gone back in time. Hawaii is about 5 years behind the Mainland in pretty much every aspect.

I could write a novel here but only want to say that even after decades in this industry, I still find it fascinating.