• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Alsa matte black

Designer Wraps

ABSOLUTE GARBAGE! Stay as far away from their films and that company as possible. They sell junk and do not stand behind their product. Their adhesive is crap and would not stay down on flat surfaces.

They make their pictures look good online, but won't support you or give you any money back for their inferior product if you've got problems with it.

You've been warned.

Stick with the well known (and supported) brands - avery, 3m, hexis, arlon, etc...

letterman7

The only things I would purchase from that company (and have) is some of their specialty paints. That being said, I needed a quart to do a touch up on a project that was a few years old, and I was told that particular color was no longer available. Anymore, I'll only purchase their paint additives, not their base coats.