• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Alternate to ColorCore

stoliker

Happy Monday to all...
We generally use King ColorCore for our outdoor routered signs whenever we can. But my current project calls for a 4' by 10' and ColorCore only comes 4' by 8'. Anyone know of any alternates that come 4' by 10' in a red exterior and white interior? SignFoam HDU or PVC are the other options I'll explore next if I can't something pre-finished. I really would like to avoid a butt joint in the middle...

Thanks!

tbullo

Superunknown
Maybe Polycarve. Cant remember if it comes in 10'.

It could be the color doesn't come that size. I just had a 4' x 10' of brown white brown that I got from Harbor.

Christian @ 2CT Media

Happy Monday to all...
We generally use King ColorCore for our outdoor routered signs whenever we can. But my current project calls for a 4' by 10' and ColorCore only comes 4' by 8'. Anyone know of any alternates that come 4' by 10' in a red exterior and white interior? SignFoam HDU or PVC are the other options I'll explore next if I can't something pre-finished. I really would like to avoid a butt joint in the middle...

Thanks!
Try GEM plastics, they have playground HDPE that come in oversized sheets and dual or triple colors.