• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Alternates to ShopVox

armandolo

So, SignVox will no longer be supported and the price for us for the software will more than double (we are total of 7 users). I'm at square one in looking for alternate product. I did watch ShopVox demo, but my questions were not really answered and the program seemed using overly too many clicks to get something done. It also seemed to try to capture more industries (tshirts, screen print, awards etc) but degraded Signage shop simplicity the signvox had. I didn't discount it completely but want to see what else is there comparable to signVox, if the price is no longer an advantage.
There were couple of issue with Signvox and am wondering if an alternate program addresses those also.

Little Background. We are a signage fabricator and work with General contractors on the Jobs that can span couple of months. Some things that Signvox did not do well were

a) Partial Billing. It was difficult to track
b) Retention Billing: you couldn't bill that after the order is invloiced
c) would be nice if job board shows the qty of the items. Some items are qty 1 and other could be 300+. Looking at job board, its not easy to identify which job will take time.
d) Signvox lad a tremendous Lag when trying to do something
e) Projects (collection of quotes, orders, invoices): It would be nice to be able to close projects, otherwise they just stick around forever even though the project is complete and closed.

I heard of V-software and Corebridge as an alternate and am curious if there are users and can comment on similarities and if they address those specifics. For now I ruled out Cyrious as I like the cloud accessability.

Thank You

Last edited:

fresh

i'm considering dropping the full version of shopvox and switching to just the job board and then using quickbooks directly for billing/ invoicing.