• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Alternative to FlexiSign

macadmin

What is a great professional alternative to FlexiSign for Mac? My company uses FlexiSign to send drawings we designed in Adobe Illustrator to plotters to have cut on vinyl.

We are a Mac OS X shop and would like to stay that way, so please Mac software referrals only.

Last edited:

njshorts

What is a great professional alternative to FlexiSign for Mac? My company uses FlexiSign to send drawings we designed in Adobe Illustrator to plotters to have cut on vinyl.

We are a Mac OS X shop and would like to stay that way, so please Mac software referrals only.

having a problem with flexi for mac? we're in the middle of a changeover to all mac (just a few machines shy), and were planning on going with flexi so far.

Bill Modzel

Just use Illustrator. Graphtec's Cutting Master Plug in avoids Flexi altogether unless you are using if for a RIP also.