• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Alternative Zund ARC Bits

cstone94

Pro-Graphx
Has anyone found an alternative bit manufacturer or a collar that can be applied to Non-Zund bits for Zund machines with the ARC mag?

Grizzly

It’s all about your print!
onsrud and cutguru
Onsrud and CutGuru bits do not have the necessary collar that acts as a stop for the ARC (Automatic Routing Bit Changer).
I'm getting the ARC installed in a couple of weeks. Zund told me that I could order bits and have them sent to Switzerland for the collar to be installed.
Not ideal since it'll take a few weeks for turn time, but really the only possible solution right now.
What bits are you looking for? Something that Zund doesn't offer or just a less expensive option?

They look like this.
5211742.jpg

G3_ARC-01_680px.png

Greg Kelm

www.cheetaprint.com
Onsrud and CutGuru bits do not have the necessary collar that acts as a stop for the ARC (Automatic Routing Bit Changer).
I'm getting the ARC installed in a couple of weeks. Zund told me that I could order bits and have them sent to Switzerland for the collar to be installed.
Not ideal since it'll take a few weeks for turn time, but really the only possible solution right now.
What bits are you looking for? Something that Zund doesn't offer or just a less expensive option?

They look like this.
5211742.jpg

G3_ARC-01_680px.png
What router module did you get? The 3.6 does not require that collar. It looks like this...

Attachments

• 4472EC33-EC82-4D1A-BD6F-F65334D9B912.png
    4472EC33-EC82-4D1A-BD6F-F65334D9B912.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 242

Maxz3241

you can take the collar off the bit using a basic grommet kit and then attach them back using the same kit.

Grizzly

It’s all about your print!
What router module did you get? The 3.6 does not require that collar. It looks like this...
We just did the upgrade for the 1kw Router. I wanted the 3.6 for that very purpose but it was almost double to do the upgrade to the 3.6kw because of all the changes that need to happen.