• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Aluminum Banner/Poster hanging brackets

Creighton

Since it just took me 5 minutes to remember the post new thread button is in the top right corner of the site (and hence I couldn't find it) I'm pretty sure I'm just being dense in not being able to find this product, geez.

Can anyone steer me in the right direction toward the interchangeable signage banner hanging brackets, usually exterior, that mount to the wall, grip the edge of the material, adjustably tension the banner, and then have an aluminum cover that goes over the mechanism so that they look like an aluminum frame essentially? That's even a terrible description. When I google all I'm getting are pole and wind spill brackets, argh.

I'm having some vocabulary recall issue with this, and I know they've been posted on here several times before, I've bought them before, and I've been on the site at least 50 times. This is embarrassing and annoying at the same time! Please have mercy.

Since it just took me 5 minutes to remember the post new thread button is in the top right corner of the site (and hence I couldn't find it) I'm pretty sure I'm just being dense in not being able to find this product, geez.

Can anyone steer me in the right direction toward the interchangeable signage banner hanging brackets, usually exterior, that mount to the wall, grip the edge of the material, adjustably tension the banner, and then have an aluminum cover that goes over the mechanism so that they look like an aluminum frame essentially? That's even a terrible description. When I google all I'm getting are pole and wind spill brackets, argh.

I'm having some vocabulary recall issue with this, and I know they've been posted on here several times before, I've bought them before, and I've been on the site at least 50 times. This is embarrassing and annoying at the same time! Please have mercy.
Ackland Media Frames