• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

aluminum wallets?

anozira02

Does anyone have any idea how to put a logo on Aluminum Wallets... has anyone tried to sublimate or put an image on it other than printing on
adhesive backed vinyl. I have a client wants a cpl,. of hundred of these with their logo on it..

MikeD

laser engrave
acid etch
sand blast
aluma-black patina
hydro graphics
vinyl wrap
Pad Print
prep and solvent print (Direct Color Systems 1324)

sounds fun!

MikeD

laser engrave
acid etch
sand blast
aluma-black patina
hydro graphics
vinyl wrap
Pad Print
prep and solvent print (Direct Color Systems 1324)

sounds fun!

anozira02

Guess I just may have to farm out to someone to put direct image on it.. I could do a wrap but I don't want a vinyl job on it...I could sublimate it but can't figure out how to take it apart to take out the plastic inside liner... The idea is good just don't know how to get there....

TXFB.INS

look into photo anodized, virtually indestructible so the wear/tear/sweat of being in pocket won't be an issue

[video=youtube;paiPG1VWbIc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paiPG1VWbIc[/video]

rubo

Find somebody with DTG printer, have them print the wallets - the pre-treat will stick to aluminum, don't listen to nay sayers, clear coat afterwards and you're done. Ask me how I know it.:toasting: