• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Am I losing it

midnightmadman

I have a laminator with one media bar in the rear. I have my print rolled and loaded on that bar. I am trying to figure out a way to run the laminate material off of my take up reel (near ground), but it seems there is no possible way to do it and get the liner to come off right unless the laminate is above the rollers on the machine. Am I missing something? I seems you cant get to the liner the way I am trying to do it. I've searched and watched videos, but the laminate always seems to be above the rollers. Any tricks I can do?

midnightmadman

Thanks Pat, I don't have a top (media holder) So I am trying anything to figure this out. I am trying run the lam over the top, sort of and over the print, it would work, but the lam coming from a low location blocks the finished product when it comes out, making it hard to see or roll.
What I have is this.
$_12.JPG

midnightmadman

It seems impossible, but I thought maybe I was doing something wrong, or missing a method. So I will need to mount some sort of media bar above then?