• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Am I the only one seeing all these junk posts?

Stacey K

I like making signs
Can this person be blocked? I started seeing this crap yesterday.

1698341207417.png

ikarasu

I don't get it. Does anyone actually read the spam posts, or buy the product? I get it costs them pennies and they just need 1 person to buy it to make it worth it... But jesus, I saw the wall of text and didnt even read what it was about... who in their right mind reads it, then decides to buy it from a spammer :roflmao:

gnubler

who in their right mind reads it, then decides to buy it from a spammer :roflmao:
Our elders, and it ain't funny. I dealt with it recently visiting an old friend and cringed when she told me about the time her computer got "hacked" and she called the toll free number on the screen so they could "fix it". Death to all spammers and scammers.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Pardon me, but isn't it in some kinda weird language ?? I couldn't read it, if I wanted to.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I translated it the other night when the first one was blowing up the site - it's for abortion pills, and I think it's in a variety of different languages.

Stacey K

I like making signs
LMAO! I guess I never ignored anyone on this site before :roflmao: All gone now!

Yes Geneva is right, I was working...but minutes after I was ready to start crying because some jerk was bothering me, I got a $100 tip for staying late to get a cube truck done Tuesday night! Now if I can find time to spend it! LOL!!!

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
LMAO! I guess I never ignored anyone on this site before :roflmao: All gone now!

Yes Geneva is right, I was working...but minutes after I was ready to start crying because some jerk was bothering me, I got a $100 tip for staying late to get a cube truck done Tuesday night! Now if I can find time to spend it! LOL!!!
go get a massage!

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Yes! I have, I thought I did it to myself when I tried to translate the page. This is getting weird. We're under attack!