• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Amazing Korean Grocery Store (sign & QR related)

GypsyGraphics

wonder why the displayed multiples of each item, it not like stocking a shelf. they could have gotten a lot more products in the same space... but very cool!

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Cool...but it looks like a lot of fartin' around in the subway. How about a web site with recurring orders that eliminate the hassle and shoulder to shoulder? How about direct shopping via the smartphone while on the ride home instead of stopping along the way?

Two questions: How do you still squeeze the Charmin, and how will you know if all the eggs are ok?

I think it will catch on and will be improved. What happens when hackers break in and swich all the QR codes and they send you a bunch of different stuff?

JB

mikefine

Cool...but it looks like a lot of fartin' around in the subway. How about a web site with recurring orders that eliminate the hassle and shoulder to shoulder?
JB

My thoughts exactly. I have been buying groceries off a local major chain's internet site for years. You select what you need, and they deliver to your door. It's awesome.

But it was interesting, and makes you think about the power of faux images
as graphics.