Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Amazon prime delivery rant

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by Notarealsignguy, May 22, 2020.

1. Notarealsignguy

Notarealsignguy Member

Feb 20, 2020
    Florida
    Short of not ever using amazon again, is there a way to have them ship products UPS rather than their idiotic drivers? Am I the only one that can't stand them?
    Where did they find these people? We have signs outside of our office saying DO NOT ENTER deliver all packages to the shop. They literally leave packages in front of the sign, outside on the sidewalk and now another idiot walks around the office, knock and try to open the door. They have called me before, said the office was locked and were taking the package back even though there are people working inside of the shop. Had one guy drive around the back and into the work area so I had to put up a stop sign to keep them from doing that. Drivers have showed up here asking for directions to other places, with a street address but don't know the company name. Everyday it is a new driver, or many new drivers but all equally clueless. We have had the same UPS, Fedex and USPS driver for as long as I can remember and they never have been confused about a simple task. It's also taking forever to get shipments from them. Ok..... done now

Tags:
  2. iPrintStuff

iPrintStuff Prints stuff

Sep 3, 2018
    United Kingdom
    Might be a UK thing but I prefer the amazon guys that seem to be fairly clueless to anyone at Hermes. The Hermes guys seem to actively try and be useless instead of just being useless like the amazon guys.

3. GAC05

GAC05 Major Contributor

Dec 27, 2005
    Guam USA
    Just wait until you have to try to tell an Amazon drone not to drop your new printhead from 30 feet up.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Hilarious! Hilarious! x 2
  4. Notarealsignguy

Notarealsignguy Member

Feb 20, 2020
    Florida
    Putting this on the office doors
    ebola 2.jpg

5. Texas_Signmaker

Texas_Signmaker Very Active Signmaker

Oct 21, 2016
    Frisco, TX
    No problem here, they show up 4 times a day and I'm tasked with returning 9 out of 10 packages that someone else in my house orders.....

• Hilarious! Hilarious! x 2
  6. Andy D

Andy D Very Active Member

Oct 20, 2014
    Hattiesburg, MS
    This thread reminds me of the Louis CK skit:

• Like Like x 4
  7. Reveal1

Reveal1 Member

Nov 7, 2010
    Cape Girardeau, MO
    Classic behavior when a business approaches monopoly stage. Soon you can just get a chip implant at birth to connect your Amazon account so when you S**t Alexa 5.0 will wipe you, ship a replacement Depends, give you the (Matrix) blue pill, and sing you sleep.

8. bannertime

bannertime "You guys do banners, right?"

Sep 8, 2016
    Arlington, TX
    Have you tried leaving a delivery instructions note when ordering. I think you can still do that.

9. neutrinocv

neutrinocv Member

Feb 17, 2020
    Montreal, QC
    Just like anything else, good service comes with a price...

10. Johnny Best

Johnny Best Very Active Member

Dec 9, 2015
    buffalo ny
    Just ask Alexa, "where my delivery?". She will tell you where it is. She is so nice. They also will send you a pic of your delivery on your email.