• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

AMC 3 CNC Controller

timewarnings

Hello Wayne,

Looks like you posted almost a year ago, but I might have some help....or maybe you could help me. I'm working on getting this old Vytek Rebel machine up and running and it seems to be missing the computer, with drivers, software, serial port, etc....and yeah! this stuff is really hard to find. We might just end up retrofitting ours with a whole new system like this one.

Could you help me out with the software side of things? Maybe by now you've scrapped your old router and you could throw some parts our way?...or we could throw some your way, if we scrap our rig. All of our motors and controllers work just fine. We can jog it too and fro...It's just impossible to interface with a computer though unless I find someone with the software or ...I rewrite the software myself. Ha! thats not gonna happen. Best of luck and I hope to hear from you.

TImewarnings