Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Amend, amend, amend!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Signmaking Topics' started by heyskull, Mar 5, 2010.

1. heyskull

heyskull Very Active Member

Sep 2, 2007
    UK
    This morning I have had a customer who keeps wanting amendments on a design.
    So why oh why in his last conversation he said "just do what you think works and I'll trust you because you have more feel this designing thing than me"

What do you think I was doing when i first designed it!!!!!
    Makes my blood boil!:frustrated:
    I am not going to design something that doesn't work.

SC

Tags:
  2. Si Allen

Si Allen Very Active Member

Jul 17, 2004
    I hope you are charging him for each change.

3. heyskull

heyskull Very Active Member

Sep 2, 2007
    UK
    You bet I'm charging.
    Don't know how I'm going to charge them when they see I've gone with my original design....lol

SC

4. TheSnowman

TheSnowman Major Contributor

Aug 28, 2007
    Indiana
    Reminds me of "The Office" last night. My wife and I were watching it, and Pam was trying to breast feed her baby for the first time. The nurse kept telling her how to do it, and Pam said something like "No, she just needs such and such". The nurse looks into the camera and says..."Oh good, you already know everything......." I was like, WELCOME TO MY LIFE!

5. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    Make sure you have him sign off the the final layout.

You don't want him coming back and saying.... he didn't like what you did and then things get messy.