• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Opinion America Or Chinese?

Your buying some material - choice is U.S. made at $1.85 psf or Chinese made $0.85 psf.

• 'Murrica! (hell yeah!)

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Walmart style (Chinese)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

printhog

Im considering some new material and just wondering the feeling the trades have towards supply chain..

SignosaurusRex

really.jpg

SignosaurusRex

By the sheer fact of your need to ask the question, tells me that you are in the wrong line that leads to success.
You can "save now ...and pay later" or you can "pay and save" right now! What would you choose if you intended to be in biz next year?

printhog

By the sheer fact of your need to ask the question, tells me that you are in the wrong line that leads to success.
You can "save now ...and pay later" or you can "pay and save" right now! What would you choose if you intended to be in biz next year?
I've got a competitor for a national account that imports the chinese stuff, and I use american made. I can be competitive but with a shorter margin.. The question wasnt about the business model, but about whether there's a national preference amongst the tradespeople. The product will be introduced to the trade in a year.