• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

American Wreckers

unclebun

Happened to see a commercial on TV for a show on History Channel that we did some work for. It's called American Wreckers. About demolition derby. We did decals that are featured on the cars, which divide the cars into teams and name the drivers. Not our design, but the TV production company needed someone nearby to make the decals for filming. A friend of mine who is a helmet painter was doing paintwork on the cars and helmets. And we had done some sign work for another reality TV show in our town several years ago as well. So they called us for this one. Artwork that came from the production company was terrible and had to be completely reworked before it could be used. The show is probably stupid. And the fact it took 3 years since filming before it aired may say something. But they paid some serious money for the decals.