• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

An amazing opportunity!!!

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Got this e-mail and wanted to share this amazing opportunity! Too bad I can't do it. The $25 trip charge to a location 30 minutes away is really icing on the cake.

----------
My name is Paige and I work for a graphics company partnered with Enterprise. I am reaching out regarding a vehicle at the location below that is needing graphics installed on it. I will attach details below and a proof. I am offering $175 for install and $25 for trip charge. Please let me know if you are interested! I will need completion photos, VIN, and invoice upon completion!

Vehicle:

1576 1GB4WREY8NF259766 2022 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD Chassis Work Truck 4x2 Crew Cab 176.8 in. WB DRW Reading 9'standard service body full

Bacon Chevrolet 1129 N FRANKSTON HIGHWAY, Frankston, TX

Attachments

• no divisionJF Petroleum - Crew Cab Service Body - NO DIVISION - proof.pdf
    888.3 KB · Views: 386

Gino

Premium Subscriber
:roflmao: I'd answer back..... well, that will cover one door, what about the rest of the truck ?? Oh yeah, also my travel time will be in the neighborhood of $155.00 in addition.

2B

Please tell me you replied with interest.............

I want to see how they reply and how long you can keep them on the hook

gnubler

Bacon Chevrolet? Yo mama so fat she came home with a new car cuz the ad said "free bacon with purchase".

Or why everything's bigger in Texas?

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Bacon Chevrolet? Yo mama so fat she came home with a new car cuz the ad said "free bacon with purchase".

Or why everything's bigger in Texas?
The only thing a skinny girl can do for me, in point me in the direction of a thick one.
94c51e6e3f9a6ef9020f93604418a027.jpg

gnubler

Since when does a customer dictate how much an installation will cost? Usually it's the other way around.

Looking at the mockup I'm guessing that would take me 3-4 hours install time plus an hour travel, so I would quote it at around 5 hours install @ $100/hour. They be crazy!

Since when does a customer dictate how much an installation will cost? Usually it's the other way around.

Looking at the mockup I'm guessing that would take me 3-4 hours install time plus an hour travel, so I would quote it at around 5 hours install @ $100/hour. They be crazy!
We get these constantly. Graphics company is out of state and can't do the job and tries to sublet the install for cheap so they can mark it up and make money for just sending an email. We reply with what we'll actually install it for, they get pissy because we're "not willing to work with them" and how we're "missing out on more work in the future". We're scheduled out for weeks, we're not going to miss your $200 for 5 hours work.