• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

An introduction

slopoke

Hello All,

I have a small wholesale sign/digital output shop in South Seattle. I kind of stumbled onto doing large format from my former life in offset/quick printing when the company I was working for bought a JV2 and eventually a sign shop that was going out of business. Well, the quick printer went under as well and I was able to buy the shop I was working at, and voila, I was a business owner! Over the year's (I've been in business for 6 years now) I have sold off all the offset equipment and am doing large format, cut vinyl, digital output and embroidery.

I currently have a JV3-160SP (6 color), JV33-160 (6 color with white), CG-130FX for plotting along with my Konica Minolta C6500 for digital and a couple of Brother 416-A embroidery machines. It's a good combination of machines that all compliment each other well.

In my spare time (haha) I like to show my 65 Mustang and this year I will be debuting my 88 Saleen Mustang that was recently restored and painted Satin Black :smile:

Attachments

• DSC_7675.jpg
    DSC_7675.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 73
  • SLOPOKE_88_634.jpg
    SLOPOKE_88_634.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 68

GypsyGraphics

OMG i think i'm in love!!!!
-
-
-
-
-
with your 65' mustang
-
-
-
-
-
i mean, i'm sure you're very nice too.... but that car NIIIIIIIIIIICE!!!!!!!! :loveya:

aaaaand i love matte (satin) black anything.

sorry got sidetracked by the pics ...

a warm welcome from sunny so cal
-gg

SignAnnex

Welcome from RI! Nice Mustangs. I have a black 65 Mustang Fastback that we're currently restoring. It's got a ways to go but it should be finished by this summer. I'm always restoring something on the side. We usually slow down a bit in the winter and it's nice to have something to work on.

slopoke

Thanks GG, I think she's something special too!

Nice, backspin21! I would love to have a fastback but for some reason the Fox's keep following me home. We also have a white 88 Saleen Vert.

Vanishingstar05

WELCOME!!!!

Huge fan of Mustangs also!
I've got a 04' Orange Mach 1
I am in LOOOOOOOVEEE with your Saleen! Gorgeous! :loveya:
I would almost trade my left boob for that...