• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

An open letter to ProWraps

Pat Whatley

Put down the remote and quit watching so much reality television.

Brandi is never going to be seen in Alaska wearing an alligator skin g-string and giving Todd a lap dance in the back of a delivery truck that's been built by West Coast Customs.

Last edited:

HulkSmash

Brandi is never going to be seen in Alaska wearing an alligator skin g-string and giving Todd a lap dance in the back of a delivery truck.

He's right... IT'LL BE ME, not todd.

D&Tgraphics

You just made reference to most of my favorite shows. :rock-n-roll:
If you said the the lap dance was on a stage rebuilt by Mike Holmes and gold plated from gold found at Pourcupine Creek, you would have nailed it.
:ROFLMAO:

Edit: oh wait, you did make reference to Gold Rush. oops. missed that.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Dennis, this is why you and I get along so great! I think we basically watch the same stuff.

The list of our similarities is kind of scary actually. I was just thinking about that this morning actually. :):rock-n-roll:

You read it here first guys and gals. Welcome to Romance101.com.

dog42.gif

ProWraps

Brandi is never going to be seen in Alaska wearing an alligator skin g-string and giving Todd a lap dance in the back of a delivery truck that's been built by West Coast Customs.

oh god. i gotta go home and turn the tv on now.

ericmitchell29

Flame I was thinking the same thing. No cable here, I have no idea what anyone is talking about... however... Netflix... Burn Notice... that I'm hooked on.