• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anagraph 75e pinch wheels

Ol'roy

Hello all! I'm new here so I hope I am doing this right. I'm sure this is a long shot, but I was wondering if anyone here would have or know where I can find pinch wheels for an Anagraph 75e plotter? Or an aftermarket one that would work? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

focadima

Flexisign 10,Allen-Datagraph 848
search Pinch Rollers or Pinch Wheels on ebay, plenty of choices, just know the mm size you need :)

Mike Comeau

We replaced ours about 10 years ago. I'm pretty sure we used the ones for our SC-545EX. I remember having to replace both of them. Make sure you have the tiny spacer washers in place, so the material feeds straight.
Tip, tape a piece of paper over the roller gap so the washers and clip don't fall into the abyss and stand the plotter on it's left side so slide the washers in between the roller and holder.
I want to say I got them here https://us.digiprint-supplies.com/en/rollers?specs=17485 I will confirm if I can find the receipt...