Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question Anagraph DesignArt 4.0 vinyl codes

Discussion in 'General Software' started by SignosaurusRex, Jan 9, 2019.

1. SignosaurusRex

SignosaurusRex Major Contributor

Mar 7, 2007
    Washington State
    Aaaaargh! I lost my Anagraph DesignArt Pro 4.0 "Vinyl Code" which is needed in order to plot. I have my software as well as the dongle but can't seem to find my needed code. ANA / ADP support is no longer an option as they seem to no longer be in biz. My original purchase(s) included (so-called) lifetime support. Anyone have any ideas or a set of codes that might work?

Tags:
  2. jimdtg

jimdtg Member

Jun 18, 2017
    Some places in earth
    Only ANAgraph/ADP can rescure code to work with dongle there. An option is switch to another vinyl cutting software.

3. SignosaurusRex

Mar 7, 2007
    Washington State
    You know this for an absolute fact? I've heard otherwise. Dongles vs. Software versions are not specific. I know this because I have multiple software versions of Anagragh DesignArt as well as Anagraph Dongles.

4. Bert Wondervan

Bert Wondervan Member

Nov 8, 2018
    Germany
    What is your Windows version?

5. SignosaurusRex

Mar 7, 2007
    Washington State
    Anagraph DesigArt 4.0 to run on WindowsXP. This XP machine is a new custom build to spec's.
    Yes, I know.... Upgrade to newer stuff but AnaDsignArt is a workhorse without hickups and failures common with newer stuff. I have hundreds of Ana files that I'd like to continue using without conversions.

6. jimdtg

jimdtg Member

Jun 18, 2017
    Some places in earth
    Do you still have working dongle that can load DesignArt and open your ANA files?

7. Bert Wondervan

Bert Wondervan Member

Nov 8, 2018
    Germany
    Where is the website or where can this software be downloaded?

8. jimdtg

jimdtg Member

Jun 18, 2017
    Some places in earth
    This product is no longer available.

9. SignosaurusRex

Mar 7, 2007
    Washington State
    Yes! Yes! Sorry for the delay in response. I got called out of town on a family emergency.

10. SignosaurusRex

Mar 7, 2007
    Washington State
    If you search "Anagraph DesignArt 4.0" on this site (Signs101) you will find it available from someone who can provide it. Anagraph is no longer in biz. I have had my Anagraph equipment and multiple versions of the software ( #.4, 3.5, 2000 and 4.0 for many years and I have working dongles for each.... bought and paid for. I've somehow lost my "Vinyl Codes".

11. SignosaurusRex

Mar 7, 2007
    Washington State
    Yes, I know that. They have been long gone for years!. If they were still in biz, I could get codes from them as they originally offered "Lifetime Support". My understanding is that the codes are universal with any "AnaDesignArt 2000" or "AnaDesignArt 4.0" software.