• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anagraph Designart software

Can't read the ana floppy's

I have about 200 .jbs files from anagraph and can't open them. I have the program and dongal but the A drive does not see them. Any Thoughts

larry2536

George,

If your 2000 software software will work on an XP machine or Windows 7 machine I will buy it from you if you want to sell it.

Larry 940-465-4439

CS-SignSupply

We do not stock the software but we do stock other Anagraph parts and have access to the software if anyone needs to purchase it. Give me a call for details.

hootiemac3

anagraph 3.5

I have anagraph design art pro3.5 and just recently purchased a Roland gx24 I need toknow if there is anyway that you can directly plot to it from anagraph please help

geb

Do you also have a security key? I think you would need a windows computer 98 or older, the 3.5 didn't work w/ windows 2000 computer or newer if I remember correct, been a long time.

George

JorgeSigns

Ana Express Elite Cutter AE 60 E

I bought the cutter on ebay, no software.where can I download it from?
please help!
I have a XP machine the other is a Win 7 which is the better to install the software. I also have the doogle, not sure what side to install? on the cutter port? or computer port, it did come with a USB cable which is connected to a cable with port conector
thank you all for the help in advance

JorgeSigns

Ana Express Elite Cutter AE 60 E Disc

sorry I do have the disks - DesignArt Pro 3.5, however #1 disc is not working, also try #2 my xp computer wants to format it! need help please! where can I download a fresh copy. thank you again