Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anagraph Designart software

Discussion in 'General Software' started by geb, Jul 1, 2003.

1. jwvoorheis

jwvoorheis Jim

Jul 3, 2009
    Montrose, MI.
    Can't read the ana floppy's

I have about 200 .jbs files from anagraph and can't open them. I have the program and dongal but the A drive does not see them. Any Thoughts

2. larry2536

larry2536 New Member

Feb 13, 2012
    George,

If your 2000 software software will work on an XP machine or Windows 7 machine I will buy it from you if you want to sell it.

Larry 940-465-4439

3. CS-SignSupply

CS-SignSupply Very Active Member

We do not stock the software but we do stock other Anagraph parts and have access to the software if anyone needs to purchase it. Give me a call for details.

4. geb

geb Very Active Member

Apr 23, 2003
    Adirondacks
    sorry, moved on long ago from Anagraph, thanks anyway.

George

5. hootiemac3

hootiemac3 New Member

Nov 17, 2013
    anagraph 3.5

I have anagraph design art pro3.5 and just recently purchased a Roland gx24 I need toknow if there is anyway that you can directly plot to it from anagraph please help

6. geb

geb Very Active Member

Apr 23, 2003
    Adirondacks
    Do you also have a security key? I think you would need a windows computer 98 or older, the 3.5 didn't work w/ windows 2000 computer or newer if I remember correct, been a long time.

George

7. JorgeSigns

JorgeSigns New Member

Oct 25, 2016
    Moreno Valley CA
    Ana Express Elite Cutter AE 60 E

I bought the cutter on ebay, no software.where can I download it from?
    please help!
    I have a XP machine the other is a Win 7 which is the better to install the software. I also have the doogle, not sure what side to install? on the cutter port? or computer port, it did come with a USB cable which is connected to a cable with port conector
    thank you all for the help in advance

8. JorgeSigns

JorgeSigns New Member

Oct 25, 2016
    Moreno Valley CA
    Ana Express Elite Cutter AE 60 E Disc

sorry I do have the disks - DesignArt Pro 3.5, however #1 disc is not working, also try #2 my xp computer wants to format it! need help please! where can I download a fresh copy. thank you again