• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Anagraph software...? AE60e

okeesignguy

I have owned and used an Ana Express plotter for many years...I love the thing, it is a true workhorse...
I actually bought a later version of the same plotter and hated the plastic POS and went back to the old one! LOL

Anyway....I always ran it with windows xp and the 3.5 software and used the parallel port dongle...

I recently...finally...upgraded to a new pc with windows 7 and need software to run it...
I realize that I can cut thru Flexi however I have thousands of those .jbs file that I still need to cut...

Any ideas and/or help would be very much appreciated...thank you!

casigngirl

Hi, saw your post about Anagraph DesignArt 3.5 and was wondering if you're still using it and might know of anywhere I can get this software? I am also using this software and recently my computer crashed. I have lots of .jobs files, which I was able to save, but I can't access because the software I had is 3.5" floppys and they're so old that they won't work anymore. Do you happen to know where to get this software?

okeesignguy

Hi, saw your post about Anagraph DesignArt 3.5 and was wondering if you're still using it and might know of anywhere I can get this software? I am also using this software and recently my computer crashed. I have lots of .jobs files, which I was able to save, but I can't access because the software I had is 3.5" floppys and they're so old that they won't work anymore. Do you happen to know where to get this software?
I have 4.0.....email me okeesignguy@yahoo.com