• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anapurna flatbed uv cured printer

DCSMITH

Is there a better flatbed printer than this that runs faster has less issues and can print more fine smaller text? any suggestions are welcome thanks ;)

DCSMITH

and can you print legible text under 9 point with white behind the text first without the white edging the outside of the actual color i want?

ChrisN

What model Anapurna do you have? Are you still running the G1 inks? We are looking at upgrading from our M4f, and CET is very high on the list of candidates.

DCSMITH

What model Anapurna do you have? Are you still running the G1 inks? We are looking at upgrading from our M4f, and CET is very high on the list of candidates.
i have a anapurna fb m2540 and yeah we are still running g1 inks but we have had nothing but trouble with the machine fine text is always blurry i can only run uni directional because bi is such horrible quality im just seeing whats out there we have only had this for about 2 years and its been a headache the whole time.

Molenbeek

The CET can print 9 pt without a problem. For what you are looking to do, it would most likely be controlled more from Onyx as the choking feature is much more robust and white ink workflow would be better from there.
To make sure- we would definitely want to produce samples for you to look at.

Please let me know-

Matt
mattm@advantagesgs.com

streetmedia

i have a anapurna fb m2540 and yeah we are still running g1 inks but we have had nothing but trouble with the machine fine text is always blurry i can only run uni directional because bi is such horrible quality im just seeing whats out there we have only had this for about 2 years and its been a headache the whole time.

I have the hybrid version of this machine and have no problem at all with small text. Check your ink limits in your rip, check your lamp hours, make sure your ionizers are clean. What substrate are you using? Also, very important, run your horizontal, vertical, and bidirectional calibration tests (i do this about every 2 months)