• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ANAPURNA "inverter overheat" error

Kripzin

I have an AGFA ANAPURNA M2540FB.

I recently starting getting this "inverter overheat" error message. IF you're familiar with this printer, you know that there is a count-up/count-down timer before it prints.
It keeps doing this thing where it will count up forever (it went to 2200 seconds before i cancelled this last print), then when you try to cancel the print, you get the overheat message.

Anyone ever experience this before???

Andy D

Yeah, I think that's the same error I was getting, except ours said "right inverter",
We were able to run it uni direction until we got a tech in to change it out....
When they actually go out, it sound like a shotgun going off.

Kripzin

Printing on stainless

Does anyone know a good method?

We already clean first with laquer thinner, then wax/grease remover, and then with a plain lint free cloth.
I cant get reliable adhesion to stainless tough. We clearcoat, but my concern is if the clearcoat fails.

Am I correct to try lowering lamp intensity? Is it maybe a speed issue (more drying time?)

averias

I
I have an AGFA ANAPURNA M2540FB.

I recently starting getting this "inverter overheat" error message. IF you're familiar with this printer, you know that there is a count-up/count-down timer before it prints.
It keeps doing this thing where it will count up forever (it went to 2200 seconds before i cancelled this last print), then when you try to cancel the print, you get the overheat message.

Anyone ever experience this before???
I’m having also this issue, I can see in the in application inverter overheating, I guess is a problem of the inverter for the vacuum (is new), does anyone solved this problem?

Thanks