• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anapurna M4f

GraphxGirl

Our new flatbed is being installed this week and I start my training on it tomorrow.

If anyone has any positive (or negative) feedback in regards to this piece of machinery I would like to hear it.

Thanks!

Mspec

Too bad you didn't go with the "V", the clear finish really improves the output quality and makes the colors pop.. I would ask your trainer if they know of a good spray or roll-on finish as an alternitive. Good luck to you, and take good notes during your training. A good and well trained operator can make or break the percieved performance of any piece of equipment.

klmiller611

Congratulations! I hope your training went well. We purchased an Mv and it arrived in December. It has done well, as with any new equipment it had a few minor glitches, but it seems to perform well, and I like it.

I'd be interested in your opinion of the training, and your trainer.

Best
Ken

GraphxGirl

Our training went well and the trainer was a nice guy. We have already had service come back out because the original media set bar was bent when they installed the machine. He had to install the new one and re-align it to the print head.

I just need to get past printing graphics edge to edge on sintra already cut to size. Any suggestions on that one?