• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Anapurna Mw White Ink Has A Light Blue Tinge

Anyone have experience with white ink in these printers? I purged and circulated the white but we haven't printed much white over the las 6 months or so.. does the white deteriorate over time?

It looks great on a prime but solid white has a light blue look to it.

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
What is the head setup on one of those?
This used to happen on our Roland. The cyan ink would sometimes pool in the cap top and get sucked back up into the white head.
A few purges/cleans later it would eventually settle back down to pure white again.
Not sure if this will help, but may get the cogs turning on how to solve the issue.

Thanks guys!
The ink is over a year old.. when I say it primes nice I mean there are no missing lines in the print. The white heads on this setup are behind the other six, staggered. The ink does have an expiry, which I am over but it cures perfectly. I have used the solvent and purged a ton. I will have to change ink I think...