Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anapurna MW

Discussion in 'Digital Printing' started by Dunners, Oct 12, 2012.

1. Dunners

Dunners New Member

Apr 30, 2012
    Aurora
    I have a Anapurna MW its a great printer. Just wondering

has anyone else tried using aftermarket UV lamps? Is it worth trying?

Thanks,

D

Tags:
  2. klmiller611

klmiller611 Member

Apr 17, 2008
    Roanoke, Virginia
    Aftermarket Lamps for Anapurna

I purchased replacement lamps last year for our Anapurna Mv, I got them from TCS Technologies. They have worked just fine and were a perfect fit and easy change out. If I recall correctly, the price was 1/3 of the OEM.

Ken

3. TedNes

TedNes New Member

Jun 20, 2011
    Hey Dunners. I sold Agfa Anapurna for years. The Anapurna line are GREAT printers, but parts pricing is quite high, yes.

I know many customers that have sourced parts, including UV lamps, from other suppliers and done just fine. CureUV.com is a good place to start....

FYI, a shop I am consulting with right now had the fan on top of the UV lamp die on them. Part from Agfa was $500+. We took the assembly apart, found a part #, called the manufacturer/supplier in the US, and bought two fans for under $200.....