• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anapurna UV lamps?

niksagkram

Hi. Question for all you Agfa Anapurna owners/users...... where are you buying your replacement UV lamps? How much are you paying? We need to order some for our printer, and we were quoted $1400 each here in Canada!!

Thanks

Andy D

I just bought two via Pittman/Agfa I wan't to say they were $1100 each...
I will try and remember to look it up tomorrow.

Are you under a warranty or a ink contract?

VISCOM

that's one reason I sold my AGFA M2 $1,100.00 each is crazy !!!!!!!!!!!!! My CET bulbs are $400.00 each printed 1000 hr on last set

uvgerard

UV lamps for Anapurna printers

Hi. Question for all you Agfa Anapurna owners/users...... where are you buying your replacement UV lamps? How much are you paying? We need to order some for our printer, and we were quoted $1400 each here in Canada!!

Thanks

If you are open to an American made second-source UV lamp for your Agfa Anapurna printer we can help.

TCS Technologies has been manufacturing UV curing lamps for 37 years. We know what we are doing. All inkjet manufacturers do not actually fabricate UV lamps or quartz plates themselves. Instead, they subcontract with independent manufacturers for the fabrication of OEM parts. We offer manufacturer direct pricing and our lamps are directly interchangeable with the OEM product.

Whether you have Anapurna, Jeti or Titan model we have a bulb for you. All Afga lamps are priced under $250.00 and are made in USA by TCS Technologies. By the way, our line of CET replacement lamps are available between $165.00 and $210.00. We manufacture what we sell, proudly made in America using American parts and labor.

klmiller611

I've bought ours from TCS Technology:

http://www.tcsuv.com/

I do not remember exactly what I paid, but it was very reasonable compared.

Gerald Fitzgerald is with TCS and is on these boards.

TCS Technologies
Specialty lamp manufacturers
430 Sandshore Road Unit 1
Hackettstown, NJ 07840 USA

Phone: 908-852-7555
Fax: 908-852-7216
Email: sales@tcsuv.com

Best
Ken Miller

niksagkram

Thanks for the responses guys. I will pass Gerald's contact info on to our purchaser. Even with the exchange that is a very reasonable price.

Mark

msp171

Replacement UV Lamps

Thanks

Have used these guys for years Excellent long lasting bulbs and
Very cheap pricing

TCS Technologies
Specialty lamp manufacturers
430 Sandshore Road Unit 1
Hackettstown, NJ 07840 USA
908-852-7555
908-852-7555

niksagkram

Just wanted to update the thread. We did indeed buy some lamps from TCS, got great service, and product arrived safe and sound in next to no time! Been using them for a few weeks now, working as good as OEM!

Thanks Gerard!

Mark

This is helpful as we're looking to get a new set of lamps for our Anapurna!

EDIT: Literally right after I posted this, one of my coworkers came in with a box and was like, "here you go--lightbulbs and ink!" The bulbs have the TCS sticker on them and the ink...is ink I asked them not to get. LOL

Oh well!

Last edited: