Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anapurna

Discussion in 'Flatbed Printers' started by niksagkram, Aug 28, 2012.

1. niksagkram

niksagkram Active Member

Well, the company finally took the plunge and we are in the process of purchasing an Anapurna M2050 to replace our Gerber Solara Ion!:clapping:

Other than this wonderful Forum, does anybody know of an Agfa/Anapurna user forum?

Thanks,

Mark

Tags:
  2. Gino

Gino Major Contributor

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    :thumb:

We have a Dilli 6 color. No white. Same thing, just yours is painted orange and grey instead of black like ours. Dilli is the original manufacturer.

What are your speeds at normal production mode ??

3. niksagkram

niksagkram Active Member

All I can go by is what the brochure says, which is 344 sqf/h. We just ordered it today, so it will be at least 2-3 weeks before we get it.

Mark

4. niksagkram

niksagkram Active Member

Anybody? :thankyou::toasting:

5. Dave Rowland

Dave Rowland Member

Sep 17, 2005
    Hi there, I have the M2050, we were the ones who tested it before it went on sale officially ... I am in the UK

6. klmiller611

klmiller611 Member

Apr 17, 2008
    Roanoke, Virginia
    We have the Anapurna Mv, and it has done very well, we will have had it three years as of December.

Unfortunately, I don't know of any user group out there. I wish I did.

I am due to change out the ink filters here soon, does anyone know where to source those short of direct from Agfa?

7. Robert Gruner

Robert Gruner Member

Mar 6, 2012
    houston tx