• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anapurna

niksagkram

Well, the company finally took the plunge and we are in the process of purchasing an Anapurna M2050 to replace our Gerber Solara Ion!:clapping:

Other than this wonderful Forum, does anybody know of an Agfa/Anapurna user forum?

Thanks,

Mark

Gino

Premium Subscriber
:thumb:

We have a Dilli 6 color. No white. Same thing, just yours is painted orange and grey instead of black like ours. Dilli is the original manufacturer.

What are your speeds at normal production mode ??

niksagkram

:thumb:

We have a Dilli 6 color. No white. Same thing, just yours is painted orange and grey instead of black like ours. Dilli is the original manufacturer.

What are your speeds at normal production mode ??

All I can go by is what the brochure says, which is 344 sqf/h. We just ordered it today, so it will be at least 2-3 weeks before we get it.

Mark

klmiller611

We have the Anapurna Mv, and it has done very well, we will have had it three years as of December.

Unfortunately, I don't know of any user group out there. I wish I did.

I am due to change out the ink filters here soon, does anyone know where to source those short of direct from Agfa?