• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

and here she is.......

Sign_Boy

So here are a few pics of the painted sign I have been working on.
The pictures aren't the best and the colors actually shifted due to my lighting.
I was extremely busy at the time so I had Neato design it for me (Great job as always)
Since I'm a beginner in the world of sign painting I had a good friend in the biz help me with the paint. I must say I learned a lot - this was a tricky one.

I'll have to post pics once it's installed

3/4" MDO - Ronan Bulletin & 1Shot Lettering w/ some Airbrushing

Oops forgot to mention I also used Oramask 810

Attachments

• Primed.jpg
    Primed.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 139
  • First.jpg
    First.jpg
    280.4 KB · Views: 114
  • Second.jpg
    Second.jpg
    262.4 KB · Views: 110
  • Third.jpg
    Third.jpg
    262.3 KB · Views: 126
  • Fifth.jpg
    Fifth.jpg
    229.2 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:

Sign_Boy

looks awesome! well done......

how long did it take to do?

Thanks!!!
Longer than I thought it would:Big Laugh
To be honest I stopped keeping track of time once I started painting the copy. I wanted to enjoy this project and not stress over time and learn as much as I possibly could.
The next one will be timed

well, as i said, looks awesome! i wouldn't know where to start on something like this!! certainly one for the photo gallery of work you've done.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Very nice and it actually has the feel of a sandblasted sign.

I particularity like your borders.

Other than masking, is everything hand painted in ?? No vinyl on there at all ??

Sign_Boy

:thumb: I was hoping that would be your answer.

Okay, now you're done with that project. Get your butt in gear and get over here to the mixer !!

This project was fun and a real eye opener

Done?!?!??! I still have to dig some post holes :Big Laugh

OldPaint

now for the next one.......make a pounce pattern and no mask, then you will see how well a quill will lay down paint and make clean sharp edges. nice job.