• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

And then there's this

d fleming

Every time I think I've seen it all, boom. Pulled these and replaced today. Shop previously servicing the sign cut the pans and glued flat panels over them.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 155

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Sweet.

How long until the newbies around here start using this 21st century thinking ?? :Big Laugh

d fleming

Bid the job a year ago. Didn't get it. Person who did is the one who rigged that mess. Lady who owns the sign parks her lincoln under it. Guess who's lincoln needs repair now. Sign needs much more work then just faces. Working new quote tomorrow. Think I'll get it this time around.

nomad

I came across a couple faces like that back in December. Plus a couple different layers of vinyl. Luckily I noticed it from the inside of the face before I spent any time trying to clean the faces, and let the client know it was time for a couple new faces.

Marlene

there's a restaurant on Plattsburgh that did that same thing. what a cheap crappy way to reface a sign

spectrum maine

not proud to say it but i have done it. sign has been up 10 years & still looks great. proper materials ensure proper results. those gulf development ****boxes are all over the place & they are all odd shaped, hard to pattern shapes.