• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Android App for excel?

showcase 66

Anyone have a good app that allows you to view, edit and use and excel spreadsheet. I am not sure if it is possible, but I was wondering if I could use my GraphixCalc excel version on my epic. Thinking I might be able to get a couple of bids out quicker that way. At least the easier ones.

Any Suggestions?

Thanks
BJ

showcase 66

I already tried that. I can get everything on there but it doesnt do the pull down menu's. I was hoping that there was an app that allowed this.

showcase 66

Both dont allow you to use pull down menu's. I have both of them and it doesnt work. Even if I type in a value it wont do the calculations for me.

Anyone else have an idea?

signswi

VNC or Remote Desktop into your normal workstation. Weird that QuickOffice wouldn't support what you needed though.

p3

Pat, if you want to try log me in, i can send the .apk file to you, if you have an andriod phone. You just need to have tattachapkinstaller to install apps from gmail attachments. I use log me in and it works really good. Last time i used it i was able to start printing banners while driving to my machine, and printed out some vellums for tshirts as well. Handy to have. Not only can you use it on your phone, but you have an account through their website. I also set up their VPN so no matter where i am I can get to my files, and can access them from my house and all that too. makes it nice.

p3

The only downside is, the logmein deal, when you first create the account, if on a pc accessing your home pc or work pc from home, you can just drag files from one desktop to another, that will quit working after 30 days, then thats where i found the network deal came in handy. just drop it in shared folders and pull it up. or map the network drives so they show up when you go to my computer or whatever. You can access as many computers as you want. I have my home desktop, my laptop, my server, my moms laptop, my parents desktop all to access. I've used it to help my grandma or other people fix problems on their computers. so it really is handy to have.