Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Angled Sign Bracket/Post for Nursery (the garden variety) Signs

Discussion in 'Installation Equipment & Techniques' started by IV, Mar 5, 2013.

1. IV

IV Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Hi all! I am needing to put in some signs for a local nursery and they are asking for signs (at around knee/ankle height) to identify various plants for sale, etc. Does anyone know of a source where I can procure 45 degree brackets that can be placed onto a post to hold up the sign itself? Something like in the attached may give you an idea what I am looking for but perhaps a bit more durable since this will be outdoors. It can be a back mount bracket for the sign (directly off the post) or a bracket/arm as you see here.

Thanks all!

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. ChicagoGraphics

ChicagoGraphics Major Contributor

Feb 27, 2007
    World
    Look at Grimco's catalog, they have a few brackets that you can possibly use.

3. Marlene

Marlene Major Contributor

Jun 8, 2004
    Vermont
    Gemini has them in the plaque section of their catalog

if you can't find what you want you can make some from flat bar and a brake. just bend the end at a 45 degree angle

4. Doc Savage

Doc Savage Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Delta, Ohio
    We get ours from Gemini. They have them in 3 different lengths.