Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Angry Birds PS3

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by Marlene, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Marlene

Marlene Major Contributor

Jun 8, 2004
    Vermont
    I picked up my Angry Birds for Playstation 3 and now I have no life...I also have Bejeweled for PS3. funny how the really simple games like that can consume so much time. it's bad enough that I still am playing Skyrim...anyone else play these kinds of games to relax after a long day at work? I put in Angry Birds with the intent to play for a few minutes and then hours go by...

Tags:
  2. Gino

Gino Major Contributor

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    I do it on the Ipad at home when on the throne. Makes for playing a shorter version than yours, since I have a built in buzzer.

Anyway, I like 3D bowling and Caribbean Pirates, but the Goddess, she's hooked on so many games it ain't funny. When it's not being charged, she's running down the battery. She possessed. :covereyes:

3. James Burke

James Burke Being a grandpa is more fun than working

Jan 2, 2010
    Mitten State
    I'm more of a reader and have never been into games.

Ironically, my latest read is about time-management.

JB

4. showcase 66

showcase 66 Very Active Member

Sep 23, 2010
    I have taken all my games off of my phone and most off my ipad. I hated that I would spend so much time on there playing the games.

The only games I have on the iPad are Angry birds which the kids only play and Temple Run. Temple Run was the most addicting to me. I like how it helps with quick thinking and reflexes. My 4 year old does better playing it than my 8 year old does.

5. ChicagoGraphics

ChicagoGraphics Major Contributor

Feb 27, 2007
    World
    I'm addicted to words with friends on my smartphone, that's all

6. Slamboni

Slamboni Member

Nov 13, 2008
    angry birds on ps3 isnt as crisp as on ipad. as a vector person i find it more difficult to look at. plus there arent as many levels

7. James Burke

Jan 2, 2010
    Mitten State
    Lately, I've been disciplined enough to curtail S101 visits....

JB

8. Graphics2u

Graphics2u Very Active Member

Jan 31, 2007
    Iowa
    Angry Birds is very addicting! Let's see there's All the versions - Rio, Seasons, the Original and my favorite Space! Mostly play on my phone, but lately been on my wife's tablet.

In fact I set my text message notification to the "Wheeee" sound from the game. Most people give me a funny look when it goes off. Except those that know what it is and they just laugh! Maybe I need therapy.

9. Gino

Gino Major Contributor

Jun 7, 2006
    PA

I like the 'Wa-Hooooo-ey.................:pops_blinking:

10. Mike F

Mike F Active Member

May 11, 2011
    +1. Don't really play anything on my smartphone other than a word search puzzle app, and don't have a tablet, but right now I'm currently addicted to Borderlands 2 for Xbox 360. I got the Ultimate Loot Chest edition, one of only 4 my local Gamestop got because they were so limited. Picked it up at the midnight release Monday night / Tuesday morning on the 17th / 18th of last month, and I'm already up to 70 hours of play time according to my Raptr account. Still haven't beaten it yet cause I'm trying to do all the side quests and I have 2 characters that my time has been split between (one for solo and one for co-op). Such a fun game, and shooting psychotic midgets in the face with explosive rounds is great stress release.:rock-n-roll:

11. Bigdawg

Bigdawg Just Me

Jun 8, 2005
    Sunny Florida
    I had to laugh when I saw this (we are too much alike Marlene!) I have a Roku hooked up in my bedroom with the 46" Flat Screen TV that came with Angry Birds. Nothing like laying in bed... playing it on the big screen. Now I can't stand to play it on my tablet!! Just too darn little!

12. sar bossier

sar bossier Very Active Member

Apr 7, 2011
    Ha! I had to laugh @ this one - I, too, am meandering through Skyrim, trying to kill dragons, complete quests, and stay alive. I have X-box 360, so no angry birds for me, EXCEPT for my Kindle Fire ... hour drive to and from work/home ... hubby drives ...

13. Move In Media

Move In Media Member

Mar 13, 2012
  14. Mike F

Mike F Active Member

May 11, 2011
    They have it for 360 as well, the console versions were just released not too long ago. At $40 though it seems like a ripoff to me when you can play it in Google Chrome for free. Might be ads but you can get rid of them for a few bucks.

15. Baz

Baz Very Active Member

I had Angry Birds on my phone ... Played through allot of maps then there was one map where i just could not finish .. It got me so angry that i deleted the game from my phone!

But i have since become addicted to playing Quake Live on my computer! It's been 3 months now and i am playing it almost every night ... I don't watch much tv anymore since i am just to bored from the dumbass programming and the neverending commercials. God tv sucks now!

16. TammieH

TammieH Very Active Member

Nov 28, 2011
    Pacific NW
    I use to play video/computer games a LOT...20-30 hours a week, but that was a different life. I played as a form of escapism...Now, life is much better, and I prefer being involved with life.

:)

17. fmg

fmg Verboden

Dec 14, 2009
  18. Bigdawg

Bigdawg Just Me

Jun 8, 2005
    Sunny Florida
  19. James Burke

Jan 2, 2010
    Mitten State

Lookin' for the "LIKE" button here....

JB

20. Move In Media

Move In Media Member

Mar 13, 2012
    Oh the irony... :D

21. Marlene

Marlene Major Contributor

Jun 8, 2004
    Vermont
    I too have a 46" and it makes game playing a lot of fun. I spent the rainy weekend playing angry birds, skyrim and star ocean. my eyes hurt from spending wayyyyy to much time at this. right now, I need stars to get the next levels opened in angry birds and made my husband play to get better scores as I am better at wacking things with a giant hammer than I am shooting birds threw the air