• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Angry Birds PS3

Marlene

I picked up my Angry Birds for Playstation 3 and now I have no life...I also have Bejeweled for PS3. funny how the really simple games like that can consume so much time. it's bad enough that I still am playing Skyrim...anyone else play these kinds of games to relax after a long day at work? I put in Angry Birds with the intent to play for a few minutes and then hours go by...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I do it on the Ipad at home when on the throne. Makes for playing a shorter version than yours, since I have a built in buzzer.

Anyway, I like 3D bowling and Caribbean Pirates, but the Goddess, she's hooked on so many games it ain't funny. When it's not being charged, she's running down the battery. She possessed. :covereyes:

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
I'm more of a reader and have never been into games.

Ironically, my latest read is about time-management.

JB

showcase 66

I have taken all my games off of my phone and most off my ipad. I hated that I would spend so much time on there playing the games.

The only games I have on the iPad are Angry birds which the kids only play and Temple Run. Temple Run was the most addicting to me. I like how it helps with quick thinking and reflexes. My 4 year old does better playing it than my 8 year old does.

Slamboni

angry birds on ps3 isnt as crisp as on ipad. as a vector person i find it more difficult to look at. plus there arent as many levels

Graphics2u

Angry Birds is very addicting! Let's see there's All the versions - Rio, Seasons, the Original and my favorite Space! Mostly play on my phone, but lately been on my wife's tablet.

In fact I set my text message notification to the "Wheeee" sound from the game. Most people give me a funny look when it goes off. Except those that know what it is and they just laugh! Maybe I need therapy.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Angry Birds is very addicting! Let's see there's All the versions - Rio, Seasons, the Original and my favorite Space! Mostly play on my phone, but lately been on my wife's tablet.

In fact I set my text message notification to the "Wheeee" sound from the game. Most people give me a funny look when it goes off. Except those that know what it is and they just laugh! Maybe I need therapy.

I like the 'Wa-Hooooo-ey.................:pops_blinking:

Mike F

Words with friends was fun while it lasted.... then I got sick of the other person waiting too long to play their turn!

+1. Don't really play anything on my smartphone other than a word search puzzle app, and don't have a tablet, but right now I'm currently addicted to Borderlands 2 for Xbox 360. I got the Ultimate Loot Chest edition, one of only 4 my local Gamestop got because they were so limited. Picked it up at the midnight release Monday night / Tuesday morning on the 17th / 18th of last month, and I'm already up to 70 hours of play time according to my Raptr account. Still haven't beaten it yet cause I'm trying to do all the side quests and I have 2 characters that my time has been split between (one for solo and one for co-op). Such a fun game, and shooting psychotic midgets in the face with explosive rounds is great stress release.:rock-n-roll:

Bigdawg

Just Me
I had to laugh when I saw this (we are too much alike Marlene!) I have a Roku hooked up in my bedroom with the 46" Flat Screen TV that came with Angry Birds. Nothing like laying in bed... playing it on the big screen. Now I can't stand to play it on my tablet!! Just too darn little!

sar bossier

I picked up my Angry Birds for Playstation 3 and now I have no life...I also have Bejeweled for PS3. funny how the really simple games like that can consume so much time. it's bad enough that I still am playing Skyrim...anyone else play these kinds of games to relax after a long day at work? I put in Angry Birds with the intent to play for a few minutes and then hours go by...

Ha! I had to laugh @ this one - I, too, am meandering through Skyrim, trying to kill dragons, complete quests, and stay alive. I have X-box 360, so no angry birds for me, EXCEPT for my Kindle Fire ... hour drive to and from work/home ... hubby drives ...

Mike F

Ha! I had to laugh @ this one - I, too, am meandering through Skyrim, trying to kill dragons, complete quests, and stay alive. I have X-box 360, so no angry birds for me, EXCEPT for my Kindle Fire ... hour drive to and from work/home ... hubby drives ...

They have it for 360 as well, the console versions were just released not too long ago. At $40 though it seems like a ripoff to me when you can play it in Google Chrome for free. Might be ads but you can get rid of them for a few bucks.

Baz

I had Angry Birds on my phone ... Played through allot of maps then there was one map where i just could not finish .. It got me so angry that i deleted the game from my phone!

But i have since become addicted to playing Quake Live on my computer! It's been 3 months now and i am playing it almost every night ... I don't watch much tv anymore since i am just to bored from the dumbass programming and the neverending commercials. God tv sucks now!

TammieH

I use to play video/computer games a LOT...20-30 hours a week, but that was a different life. I played as a form of escapism...Now, life is much better, and I prefer being involved with life.

:)

Marlene

I had to laugh when I saw this (we are too much alike Marlene!) I have a Roku hooked up in my bedroom with the 46" Flat Screen TV that came with Angry Birds. Nothing like laying in bed... playing it on the big screen. Now I can't stand to play it on my tablet!! Just too darn little!

I too have a 46" and it makes game playing a lot of fun. I spent the rainy weekend playing angry birds, skyrim and star ocean. my eyes hurt from spending wayyyyy to much time at this. right now, I need stars to get the next levels opened in angry birds and made my husband play to get better scores as I am better at wacking things with a giant hammer than I am shooting birds threw the air