• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

annoying wrap job.

HulkSmash

Yes, it looks good, and yes it was done outside in the cold, however, applied vinyl lettering and one rectangle printed logo on each side does NOT constitute a WRAP job to me, am I missing something here?

Why the title: annoying wrap job

Ok, would you like me to change the title.
Jesus Christ, people always nit picking for small crap. It's like if you read even 3 posts you would get what i ment

gabagoo

I really like the look of the gold on the black. I am not crazy about the websites...kinda looks like a bunch of bumper stickers...but I'm sure thats what they wanted.

HulkSmash

I really like the look of the gold on the black. I am not crazy about the websites...kinda looks like a bunch of bumper stickers...but I'm sure thats what they wanted.

We finished the wrap and when he came to get it he decided he wanted all those websites at the bottom... it looked way better without it. So we did what he wanted.

JERHEMI

Next time if the height is an issue again by just inches and its a difference of working outdoors in 20 degrees or indoors at a comfortable temperature...let some of the air out of the tires and pull it in!

HulkSmash

Next time if the height is an issue again by just inches and its a difference of working outdoors in 20 degrees or indoors at a comfortable temperature...let some of the air out of the tires and pull it in!

Did that, didn't work. our garage has a ramp going up to it. So the back of it would spear into the top of garage door.

signmeup

Geez... I thought that was an incredible wrap job until I read further and figured out it was bog standard, simple lettering job. Was going to ask what kind of printer did such a great job printing gold. Anyway...the gold on black looks very nice.

iSign

besides all the semantic arguments... i agree that it looks nice, and it's a tough job deserving of praise regardless...
-
-
-
-
-
-
but what I'm surprised to not see mentioned, is what's making me question my own ever worsening memory....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
didn't someone (maybe you again Colorado) post another of these exact same layouts, like a week ago?

iSign

WOW.. took me 3 seconds to get to the kill switch... 2.9 seconds toooo long, to say the least...