• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Another Company besides Fellers ?

Vinh1219

Anyone know of another company I can use to get my Wrap Vinyls and supplies ? A lot of time when I order they are either out of stock or they take like forever to get to me. I've searched but cant find another company that carry a variety of vinyls and at around the same price. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

formanek

Anyone know of another company I can use to get my Wrap Vinyls and supplies ? A lot of time when I order they are either out of stock or they take like forever to get to me. I've searched but cant find another company that carry a variety of vinyls and at around the same price. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Are you going through your personal sales person or just calling in. I have ordered well over 50 rolls of vinyl in the last year and have never waited more than two days. I email my sales person what I want, she emails me the quote prices which are much lower than catalog and about 10 minutes later a Fellers Customer Service person calls to finalize the order.

njshorts

Are you going through your personal sales person or just calling in. I have ordered well over 50 rolls of vinyl in the last year and have never waited more than two days. I email my sales person what I want, she emails me the quote prices which are much lower than catalog and about 10 minutes later a Fellers Customer Service person calls to finalize the order.

this... also, grimco.

laserman70

We use N Glantz for all material anymore. They beat fellers prices by a lot. Only think they dont carry is ink for mutoh.

kstompaint

We use Fellers, Pioneer & Harbor. I've generally not had to wait more than 2 days for anything from Fellers and more often than not, it's one day (Order late afternoon and it's outside my door when I get here in the morning). formanek is right, you need to go through your regional sales rep. The pricing and service are much better this way.

Premier Wraps

We use Denco www.dencosales.com They have a location down the street. usually cheaper then Fellers, if not they match it. and best part is they deliver for free. Two trucks a day. 9am and 1pm. I've literally had them deliver a can of edge sealer to me for free. My rep is amazing. Even came in and got me ink on New Years Eve (which was a Sat last year)

tattoo.dan

Grimco...Grimco...Grimco...My local facility (st. louis) has much better sales rep, tech support, and over all service. just my two pennies