• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Another copyright question....

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
spoken like an illegal alien employin', corn growin', drunk drivin', thieve shootin' ignoramous.

still love you though.

Sounds like the lyrics of a real nice country song......
just put something in there about a dog and you have it covered.

wayne k
guam usa

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Mosh,
so you are saying after that night you never again ate chicken after dark, fearing your father might give you the "Rusty" treatment?

wayne k
guam usa

ProWraps

But Ikeep trying to show him I am better than him. I am at least being a father.

with 4 or more "baby mammas" i salute you. it must be a full time job. i couldn't imagine.

with time to grow corn, undercut signs, employ illegals, drive drunk, shoot trespassers, brag about it on S101, how the f*ck do you have time to take a good sh*t?

im 34. no baby mammas, no corn, no illegals, dont drive drunk anymore, and cant find the time to take a good sh*t in a month!

i think you need to teach a class on time management skills. i would sign up RIGHT NOW.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I think we hijacked Pats thread.
I'm sorry - really sorry after reading the last few posts....

wayne k
guam usa

ps

Prowraps,
if you ate more corn like Mosh
it might solve this problem:
"and cant find the time to take a good sh*t in a month!"

ok now I am really really sorry....

whk

ProWraps

pat: im sorry to have hijacked your thread.

mosh: its nice to meet you. its about time. i like the real you better. i always knew you were a good guy. the persona was fun, but deep down, i knew you were better.

wayne: all i can say is i envy you so much you have no idea.

Pat Whatley

What the hell? Y'all have a Mosh intervention and group hug on my copyright post and all I get is "Not What I Want To Share"?