Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another exciting round of "FIND THAT FONT!"

Discussion in 'Fonts and Typography' started by SolitaryT, May 21, 2013.

1. SolitaryT

SolitaryT Member

Apr 29, 2010
    I'm looking for the font in the parts of the image that say "The Garage Door Guys" and "Pattison & Sons", basically all of the white text with black strokes. I'm willing to accept that "The Garage Door Guys" may be entirely custom as the "e"s and "o"s don't match each other. Anyway, if anyone has any insight, let me know.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. tattoo.dan

tattoo.dan Active Member

Aug 3, 2009
    Southern Il
    I would just trace that baby if you need the same thing as in image...and how is the sign life in Alaska?! I am trying to talk my wife into moving there! lol

3. mark-s

mark-s Active Member

May 11, 2005
    SoCal
    Garage Door Guys looks like Beansprout from DNA.
    Pattison looks like Raceway made solid also from DNA.

mark-s

4. SolitaryT

SolitaryT Member

Apr 29, 2010
    Tattoo Dan - I'll trace it if I can't find anything close enough to make it work. By the way, Alaska sign life is wonderful. Here in Ketchikan, we have one competetor, and it's a pretty small town, but I love it. We're isolated enough from the outside world that life feels slow and calm. I'd recommend coming up. If you want to visit and try it out, you and yours can crash on my sailboat, and I'll take you fishing.

Mark S - I'll look them up and let you know! Thanks for your help!