• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Another exciting round of "FIND THAT FONT!"

SolitaryT

I'm looking for the font in the parts of the image that say "The Garage Door Guys" and "Pattison & Sons", basically all of the white text with black strokes. I'm willing to accept that "The Garage Door Guys" may be entirely custom as the "e"s and "o"s don't match each other. Anyway, if anyone has any insight, let me know.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG cropped.jpg
    IMG cropped.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 51

tattoo.dan

I would just trace that baby if you need the same thing as in image...and how is the sign life in Alaska?! I am trying to talk my wife into moving there! lol

mark-s

Garage Door Guys looks like Beansprout from DNA.
Pattison looks like Raceway made solid also from DNA.

mark-s

SolitaryT

Tattoo Dan - I'll trace it if I can't find anything close enough to make it work. By the way, Alaska sign life is wonderful. Here in Ketchikan, we have one competetor, and it's a pretty small town, but I love it. We're isolated enough from the outside world that life feels slow and calm. I'd recommend coming up. If you want to visit and try it out, you and yours can crash on my sailboat, and I'll take you fishing.

Mark S - I'll look them up and let you know! Thanks for your help!