• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Another External Cutter Question....

quikseps

So, I'd like to add a cutter to speed up things....I'm using an XC-540 for printing. Here's the thing....I primarily do small decals and bring 1 single EPS file of the decal into Versaworks then specify how many decals I need, such as 100 decals, 10 across by 10 rows deep within Versaworks.

IF wanting to cut a job like this on another cutter, will this sheet "work" configured using Versaworks and its crop marks? OR must the job be created with all 100 images spaced out, etc and saved using the cutters program (Roland cutter or not) and THEN sent to the printer without using Versaworks crop marks?

Basically what I'm asking is when using another cutter, can the step and repeat function be used in Versaworks or must the file be saved from its creation program with the entire quantity of images needed and then sent to Versaworks?

Difficult to explain but I think you get the drift. LOL!

Steve