Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another Fire Truck

Discussion in 'Fonts and Typography' started by Billct2, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Billct2

Billct2 Major Contributor

Mar 12, 2005
    New England
    Can anyone id this? Thought it was an LHF font but I don't see it in my folder or on their website..
    Thanks

Attached Files:

• 1A.jpg
      1A.jpg
      File size:
      13.7 KB
      Views:
    Tags:
  2. Billct2

Mar 12, 2005
    New England
    Morning bump. I would love to find this one. I don't think it's a proprietary font because the last one was done by small shop.

3. John Miller

John Miller Member

Dec 10, 2005
    Branford, Connecticut
    Not exact Bill, but it's in the zone, that's a tough one https://www.myfonts.com/fonts/ndiscovered/worker

4. Billct2

Mar 12, 2005
    New England
    Yea, I've had to rebuild it before and thought it was one of those Pierce Fire fonts that only the factory has. But this truck was originally done by a small shop locally so I think it's out there somewhere

5. jfiscus

jfiscus Map Wraster

Apr 2, 2009
    Cincinnati, OH
    LHF Smalts is what you're looking for. That truck in the photo has some mixed up junk.
    It looks like they didn't have the correct font either and just cobbled something together.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Billct2

Mar 12, 2005
    New England
    I've seen this before on another truck. I recreated using a Machine/Half Block, Flange and LHF Smalts. If it was getting the same exact design I'd send it o the Vector Doctor.

• Like Like x 1