• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Another Florida native!

NotAPrinter

Greetings to everyone!

I am in Gainesville, Florida, working for a company that took the place of a company that was one of the countries leading suppliers of SEC college decals.

While I have been a materials and inventory manager in the business for quite a while, originally in Mount Dora, Florida, I am only in the past year or so learning (hands on) the printing end and making academic knowledge become practical knowledge. What an experience!

The old company did everything via screen printing... from signs (business and campaign), T-shirts, and die-cut magnetics, to static and adhesive decals. Two years ago, we purchased a Roland XC-540 and are now doing banners and other small jobs digitally. That is my new area... and I am finding learning OJT via the self-taught trial-and-error method as slow and frustrating as trying to mass produce bumper stickers on this Roland!

Perusing the forums here has already helped! I have to say that this community is fantastic!

Keep up the great work!