• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Another font ID .... Pretty Please :)

Suz

Hi Everyone....

Does this font look familiar to anyone? I found a font called "Dirty Seven 2" and the letters certainly do look like the font I am trying to find, but I need a "Clean" version of the font, not distressed looking.

Look familiar?

Thanks a bunch!

Attachments

• fight.jpg
    fight.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 54

J Hill Designs

looks like the dirty seven line is based off of franklin gothic - the M is different (middle goes all the way to baseline, doesnt stop pointed halfway)...if that doesnt matter to you, then there ya go :thumb:

Suz

Yes, Franklin Gothic is what I was thinking it looked most like. Could be hand lettered, was screenprinted in the 70's.
Thanks J Hill!!!

looks like the dirty seven line is based off of franklin gothic - the M is different (middle goes all the way to baseline, doesnt stop pointed halfway)...if that doesnt matter to you, then there ya go :thumb: