• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Another Font ID

jshiplet

I have been looking for this font, buddy says its marker font. The marker fonts ive seen are either grafitti, or something real thick "marker" or something, nothing that looks like this. Ive searched around and couldnt find anything. Any help?
Thanks

Attachments

• font ID.jpg
    font ID.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 111

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
i know it, i just can't think of it....marker is what i was thinking, but i don't think that's right...where's shovelhead when you need him?

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Marker is a font which is supplied with Gerber software and is not otherwise available commercially. Your sample is definitely Gerber's Marker.

Rooster

I have both a thick and thin marker font. It is available outside of a gerber package. Don't ask me where I got it from. I have no idea.

You also might find something _very_ similar in house industries sign painter collection.