• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Another happy customer.

formanek

24' trailer.:toasting:

Attachments

• 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    555.6 KB · Views: 90
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    563.9 KB · Views: 71
  • 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    505.6 KB · Views: 79
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    514.9 KB · Views: 58
  • 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    577 KB · Views: 72

formanek

Wow, colors look awesome! What was this printed on?

Couple of little things bug me like the bullets crowding the end of the trailer and the fact that they're on the right of the text on the one side...but all in all a great design.

Ya, the boxes (bullets) did bother me a little too but I didn't have the trailer til it was printed and the customer didn't tell about the diamond plate. The boxes on the front of the trailer on each side was more about visual weight than the placement of the lettering. I played with it each way and hated it with the boxes toward the back of the trailer on the passenger side.

formanek

Wow, colors look awesome! What was this printed on?

Couple of little things bug me like the bullets crowding the end of the trailer and the fact that they're on the right of the text on the one side...but all in all a great design.

Mutoh 1614 on Avery EZ and lam.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Nice job, now you just need the customer to spring for a new set of rims to finish it off.

wayne k
guam usa

phototec

Nice design and color scheme, however the bullet (boxes) placing is way too close to the front edge, not good balance, looks cramped.

I think better pre-measuring and the use of a accurate template would of provided an overall better layout, see before & after example.

Except for the cramped and cutoff bullet-ted text, everything else looks great!

Attachments

• Before & After.jpg
    Before & After.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 72

WrapperX

Nice design and color scheme, however the bullet (boxes) placing is way too close to the front edge, not good balance, looks cramped.

I think better pre-measuring and the use of a accurate template would of provided an overall better layout, see before & after example.

Except for the cramped and cutoff bullet-ted text, everything else looks great!

+1

Colors are great. Design is nice, but the boxes getting cut off by the diamond plate is a bummer to the overall final product. I guess it's like beating a dead horse at this point. But for the next one - accurate pre measurements will avoid future eye sores. But other then that it looks great.