• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Another Hello from Florida (SE)

obewanz

Well, I've considered the sign/screen printing business idea for awhile now, and since my other business is/will take several years before it produces any revenue, I need something that I can work with and begin generating revenue quickly - but I am still researching before I jump in.

My wife and I may also have an opportunity in the near future to purchase an established printing business where my wife is currently the general manager and this might bring more services to that business in the event we do go that route.

We are currently located in South East Florida less than 2 miles from the ocean - not likely we will be going anywhere either, unless of course the taxes get completely out of hand.

Look forward to learning something about this business!

Regards

obewanz

Merry Christmas to you as well...

Where/When in Melbourne do you meet? Is it like a convention or more like a symposium or something altogether different?

Thanks!